The Canada School of Public Service welcomes your questions and feedback and is committed to responding to your requests promptly. We invite you to look for an answer in our Frequently Asked Questions.
On this page
- General inquiries.
- Special needs.
- Feedback, compliments and complaints.
- Media inquiries.
- Deputy Minister/President's office.
- Library and publications.
- Campuses and regional offices.
- Access to information and privacy.
- Technical difficulties.
Client Contact Centre
Contact the School for questions and information related to registration, MyAccount, courses and events. Agents are available Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (EST). They are committed to responding to incoming requests as quickly as possible.
All personal information you provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act.
Canada School of Public Service
373 Sussex Drive
Please call the Client Contact Centre to advise the School of any special needs:
TTY, using your relay service provider: 1-866-703-9598
Feedback, compliments and complaints
Feedback, compliments or complaints about your experience with the School are welcome.
Deputy Minister/President's office
- Public Service Orientation
- ConnEXion Community
- Management Suite for New EX-01s
- Deputy Minister University Champion Initiative
- Fulbright-Government of Canada Mid-Career Professional Program
- Public Servant-in-Residence Program (PSIR)
Library and publications
Campuses and regional offices
- Pacific and Yukon Region
- Prairies and Northwest Territories Region
- Ontario Region
- National Capital Region
- Quebec and Nunavut Region
- Atlantic Region
Access to information and privacy
If you need assistance accessing MyAccount, including a username or password, please contact the Client Contact Centre:
Telephone (Toll-free): 1-866-703-9598
Telephone (NCR): 819-953-5400
Teletype (TTY), using your relay service provider: 1-866-703-9598
Facsimile (Toll-free): 1-866-944-0454
Facsimile (NCR): 819-953-7953
If you encounter technical difficulties on this Web site (not related to MyAccount), please contact CSPS.internet.EFPC@csps-efpc.gc.ca.
The School's activities and initiatives
Send us your thoughts!
- Date modified: