Mental Health and Wellness Learning Day
Breaking the Silence on Mental Health
This one-day, in-person event encourages discussion of the various ways that mental health can affect a workplace. Participants will learn strategies for improving and maintaining their own mental health and for supporting their colleagues in doing the same, contributing to workplace well-being across the public service.
This event has the following objectives:
- to help make public servants comfortable with addressing mental health concerns;
- to identify resources and tools public servants can use to manage stress; and
- to help public servants understand how challenges at work and in life in general can affect their mental health and others around them.
This learning activity is designed for all public servants and is offered at no cost to learners.
Dates, Time and Languages:
- October 11, 2016 | 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EDT) | French
- October 12, 2016 | 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (EDT) | English
Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (entrance on Guigues Avenue), Ottawa, Ontario
Please ensure that you have your MyAccount login name and password. If you do not have an account, please contact the Client Contact Centre.
Registration deadline: October 7, 2016
October 12, 2016 | 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (ADT) | English – FULL
Holiday Inn Sydney – Waterfront, 300 Esplanade, Sydney, Nova Scotia
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: