An increasingly globalized world demands that the public service explore strategies and approaches to address emerging concerns. This course provides a practical understanding of the relevance of Canada's international activities and their global impact. Participants will gain a better understanding of Canada's international policies and government services abroad. [G205]
- Canada's international policy
- the impact of foreign countries on Canadian policy and the international scene
- the global impact of actions and events in individual countries including Canada
- the role of the citizen in Canada's international policy and service development
- government priorities which guide Canada's work abroad
This activity has been designed for managers in the Public Service of Canada.
Learning Community: Managers
Key Leadership Competency: Strategic Thinking: Understanding the World and the Future: USA and Canada
$1,650.00 (Classroom -Instructor Led)
Schedule and Registration
Make your selection from the list of offerings and press "Register". Please ensure that you have the following information on hand: your MyAccount login name and
password and the IS reference code required for billing (provided by your administrative assistant). If you do not have a MyAccount, please contact the
Client Contact Centre.
Online registration through your MyAccount is the preferred method, but the following options are also available: