The ConnEXion Community is designed for public service executives at the EX-02 and EX-03 levels, or equivalent,
to help them expand their influence and master leadership skills in today's ever-changing and networked world.
Joining this community will allow you to learn about your own leadership strengths and develop your skills to lead the transformation of your organization.
Connexion Community members enjoy the following benefits:
- just-in-time learning events
- access to a closed virtual campus
- free special events
- e-Updates regarding courses and events
Courses and events related to the ConnEXion Community provide an opportunity for participants to
- learn about their own leadership strengths and areas for development;
- maximize their ability to lead a skillful, adaptable and resilient public service into the future;
- master organizational and contextual leadership skills; and
- learn from the experience of experts in the field of leadership from all sectors (academic, private, provincial).
ConnEXion courses, events and services
Sign up for our e-Updates to find out when new courses and offerings become available.
The ConnEXion Community and associated courses and events are open to directors general and executive directors in the federal public service at the EX-02 and EX-03 levels, or equivalent.
To register for courses and special events, please follow the links above. For more information on the ConnEXion Community, please contact the ConnEXion team.
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: