ConnEXion: Senior Leaders for Tomorrow is a two-year executive leadership development program designed for public service executives at the EX‑02 and EX‑03 levels, or equivalent, to help them expand their influence and master their leadership skills in today's global and networked world.
Components and structure
ConnEXion features a modular approach that enables participants to create a personal and customized program based on their leadership needs and requirements. Practical learning activities, based on leading-edge research, help participants address the current issues facing the public service.
Program components include:
- 16 learning days, combining classroom sessions and action learning groups;
- confidential one-on-one feedback from an executive coach;
- participation in a dedicated action learning group that supports participants throughout their leadership journey; and
- a virtual community that connects participants with leaders across the public service.
- maximize their abilities to lead a skillful, adaptable and resilient public service into the future;
- build strategies to lead the public service in new global networks; and
- learn from the experience of experts in the field of leadership.
Who should attend
ConnEXion is intended for executives in the federal public service at the EX‑02 and EX‑03 levels or equivalent.
$15,000 (payable over three fiscal years).
- be a Director General or Executive Director in the federal public service at an EX‑02 or EX‑03 level or equivalent; and
- be bilingual or have a working ability in their second language.
To obtain a copy of the application form, contact the ConnEXion program.
Cohort B – September 16 to 18, 2013
Cohort C – February 19 to 21, 2014
Additional dates to be confirmed.