Management Suite for New EX-01s
As a new executive, do you feel like you are being pulled in different directions? Are you worried that you don't have what it takes to succeed as a new EX-01? If so, the School's Management Suite for New EX-01s can help.
The suite is designed to provide newly appointed executives with a safe space and support their transition to their new role. It builds on the information covered in authority delegation training and focuses on developing the essential management competencies required at the EX-01 level.
Components and structure
The suite includes a three-day core course, designed to help executives transition to their new role and define their individual learning needs. It also includes complementary courses (0.5 to 1.5 days each) on fundamental management topics.
Currently, two courses in the suite are available. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to be the first to know when new courses are released.
Program components include:
- Three-day core course: Transition to the Executive Role (G701)
- Complementary courses on management essentials:
- Access to services tailored to new executives: community building, assessments such as 360°, individual coaching
- Cost-effective and flexible learning solutions tailored to meet individual needs
- No time-bound restrictions for completing courses
- Restricted to new EX-01s to provide a safe space for candid discussions and networking
- Focus on practical exercises based on case studies
- Opportunity for self-reflection in order to identify areas for development
New courses will be added based on feedback/interest from executives and common issues facing the EX community, as they arise.
The Management Suite is open to newly appointed executives in the federal public service with at least six-months of experience in their new position.
Participants must register for the three-day core course first. Upon completion, participants can select additional courses from the suite, best-suited to their individual learning needs.
Click on the available courses above for descriptions, schedules, costs and registration.
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: