Professional success. Organizational effectiveness.
Learning community pages outline required training, hot topics, recommended learning and additional learning opportunities specific to your functional or learning community. Bookmark your community page and keep up with the latest developments that affect you.
What we offer
Learning opportunities specific to your role and function:
- Federal regulators
- Human resources personnel
- Information technology specialists
- Policy analysts
- Senior managers
Your learning community page can help you to
- create your personal learning plan and achieve your learning goals for the current year and beyond;
- identify required training and recommended learning for your job type;
- build your network and knowledge base by connecting with colleagues and exploring helpful resources; and
- enhance your job performance now and in the future.
Choose the learning community that is relevant to your job type and include required training in your learning plan, as necessary, to get a clearer understanding of your roles, responsibilities and delegated authorities. Next, explore recommended learning opportunities and certifications. Take advantage of resources and professional networks to expand your career horizons.
Don't forget to register with MyAccount. Contact the Client Contact Centre to get your username and password.
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: