Thank you for choosing the Canada School of Public Service. As you progress through your career in the public service, you will need to develop a wide range of skills and abilities to perform your current job and take on the challenges of your next one. Here at the School, you will find learning products tailored to meet your needs.
- Browse our collection of courses and programs
that will help you enhance your skills, improve your core competencies and
broaden your abilities, beginning with the
Orientation to the Public Service online program to help you understand your role as a public servant.
- Explore the required training products for functional specialists and managers, at all levels, as well as our coaching products and services.
- Choose the learning community that is relevant to your job type and update your learning plan.
- Create your MyAccount: As this is your first visit to our Web site, you are encouraged to register right away
for MyAccount—the gateway to the School's online learning management system— which is accessible anywhere, anytime. Registering for MyAccount allows you to register for courses online easily and quickly. It also gives eligible public servants access to our free online courses. Please contact the Client Contact Centre today to get your username and password.
- Attend events such as our Armchair Discussions, which are short, free, relevant and effective learning opportunities (also available through webcast).
I engaged with colleagues who work for organizations I would otherwise have had no interaction with,
providing a broader perspective of Canada's public service, along with useful insight into different organizational
mandates, challenges, people and operations.