Welcome to MyAccount, the doorway to the School's Learning Management System. All online and classroom courses are managed through this system.
- Log in to MyAccount (box on the right-hand side of the screen), enter your username and password in the new window that opens on your screen, and then register for learning products.
- If you forget your username or password, use the links in the new window to retrieve them.
Setting up your MyAccount profile
- Check the list of eligible organizations to ensure you have access to MyAccount.
Contact the Client Contact Centre to set up your MyAccount profile. There are three ways to do this:
- by telephone (Toll-free: 1-866-703-9598; NCR: 819-953-5400; TTY: 819-934-6194)
- by faxing a completed course registration form (Toll-free: 1-866-944-0454; NCR: 819-953-7953)
- by e-mailing the following mandatory information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Given Name
- Phone Number (work)
- Fax Number (work)
- Mailing Address (work)
- Postal Code
- E-mail Address (work)
- Language of Correspondence (English or French)
Note: Once you receive the automated e-mail from MyAccount with your username, you will need to call the Client Contact Centre to provide your PRI and activate your account.
Frequently Asked Questions