The Canada School of Public Service Web site has recently undergone significant changes, making it a more dynamic and modern resource to help you learn, network and succeed as a federal public servant.
It is now easier to find the courses you need to do your job, master your job and prepare for your next job.
New site features include:
- three streamlined search functions and a keyword search option to browse courses efficiently;
- direct links from course pages to the School's online registration system to speed up the registration process;
- regional sections to find out what is being offered close to home;
- e-Updates to receive the latest School news and offers that matter to you; and
- social media tools to stay connected.
This new site is the result of consultations with our public servant colleagues across Canada. We wish to thank them for sharing their thoughts and suggestions with us.
Enjoy your visit!