The skills to manage change.
Successful organizational change demands practical, team-based strategies, which in turn demand strong management. The School can help your organization cultivate leadership strength by providing the tools to focus teams, define the scope of the change to be implemented and develop the skills to lead the transformation.
What we offer
- integrated solutions to develop individual potential and harness the power of teams
- workshops, methodologies and models to develop practical skills for leading change processes
- support for the design of team-based implementation strategies
- coaching and leadership advice
- work as an effective team member
- acquire strategies to implement change as part of a team
- define the need, scope and engagement strategy
- build the skills to lead transformation through tools such as 360 BY DESIGN, which allows teams to reflect on key learning experiences
- design effective strategies that produce long-lasting change
- discover how to lead change in the public service
If you are a director or manager and would like more information about our organizational services, contact the School's Business Development team:
Individual learners should contact the Client Contact Centre.