The one-on-one advantage.
The coaching process gives individuals the forum to dig deep and make personal discoveries that lead to lasting change, all the while improving the effectiveness and strengthening the performance of their organization. The School's comprehensive coaching services provide the support, structure, resources and techniques that your organization needs to drive change, forge lasting relationships and strengthen leadership skills.
What we offer
- Peer coaching group facilitation to address real, current challenges, acquire new perspectives and identify potential solutions
- Targeted interventions delivered on-site and customized to your organizational needs — for example, the Learning to Lead Peer Coaching Groups (L116) course can be tailored to your organization's needs through a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- 360 degree assessment and feedback that engages supervisors, direct reports and peers to identify the specific strengths and challenges of your managers and senior managers
- A Taste of Coaching delivered on-site through a presentation or a mini workshop so your organization can experience the power and impact of coaching
The School also offers individual coaching services and courses.
- create and revitalize leadership capacity
- develop and retain strong teams
- support cultural change
- align learning outcomes with organizational goals
If you are a director or manager and would like more information about our organizational services, contact the School's Business Development team:
Individual learners should contact the Client Contact Centre.