Share. Solve. Innovate.
Enrich your professional development through collaboration and exchange. The School's virtual collaborative learning services make it easy to engage with others in your pursuit of the best possible results.
What we offer
- analysis of your collaborative learning needs
- assistance selecting appropriate learning technologies
- systematic design and implementation of online communities of practice
- training on collaborative tools
- customized workshops and presentations
- technical set-up of online collaborative spaces
- wiki development
- customized evaluation of collaborative learning programs
The School's online instructor-led course: Facilitating a
Virtual Classroom (E392) provides six hours of real-time online learning (two hours a week over three weeks) to help participants across Canada maximize their potential as online facilitators directly from their office.
Want to start your own community?
Starting your own online community is simple. Fill out this brief online questionnaire and the School will follow up with you. Basic set-up and access to virtual communities of practice is free to all federal public service employees.
- integrate virtual collaboration into your learning activities
- establish an innovative learning environment
- increase productivity
- cultivate innovation
- solve problems collectively
- achieve strategic objectives efficiently through collaboration
If you are a director or manager and would like more information about our organizational services, contact the School's Business Development team:
Individual learners should contact the Client Contact Centre.