Every team in the public sector faces its own unique realities, which is why the School offers a wide range of customized learning services. We can help you define what you need to learn, how you need to learn it, and tailor delivery to suit the requirements of your group.
What we offer
Single-window access to:
- expertise, resources and strategic advice
- a full suite of learning opportunities that can be tailored to meet your needs through Memoranda of Understanding (MOU)
- specialized courses offered exclusively through MOU
Courses available exclusively through MOU
- Service Fundamentals for Executives (developed in collaboration with the Institute for Citizen-Centred Services and the Service Canada College)
This course focuses on the role of executives in citizen-centred service delivery and their contribution to a culture of service excellence across the public service.
Public service organizations can also establish corporate agreements with the School to provide access to e-learning for their staff. Negotiate a corporate agreement with us and take advantage of our many services, including:
- access to online courses
- hosting services
- collaborative and interactive online tools
- acquire the skills and expertise to boost productivity
- be better equipped to respond to your organization's learning needs
- achieve performance and excellence
- support professional development in your organization
If you are a director or manager and would like more information about our organizational services, contact the School's Business Development team:
Individual learners should contact the Client Contact Centre.