Welcome to the School's Atlantic Region Web page!
Bookmark this page and check back often for the latest news and information for this region.
Meeting your needs
The School is committed to offering timely, relevant and affordable training to meet your learning needs. If there are courses you would like the School to offer in your area, be sure to contact your regional representative to let them know!
Featured upcoming offerings
- Theories, Techniques and Tools of Supervision (G501)
Moncton | January 28 to February 1, 2013 | English
- How Ottawa Works (G203)
Moncton | February 6-8, 2013 | English
- Planning for Retirement (D001)
Fredericton | February 11-13, 2013 | English
- Fundamentals 2: Legal and Policy Environment for Procurement, Materiel Management and Real Property (M714)
St. John's | February 18-19, 2013 | English
- Creating a Respectful Workplace (T916)
Halifax | February 19, 2013 | English
- Managing Harassment Complaints (T704)
Halifax | February 20, 2013 | English
- Fundamentals 3: Procurement, Materiel Management and Real Property in the Government Context (M716)
St. John's | February 20-22, 2013 | English
- Principles and Practices of Labour Relations for Supervisors and Managers (G244)
Moncton | February 27 to March 1, 2013 | English
- Fundamentals 1: Introduction to Real Property Management (M721)
St. John's | March 11-13, 2013 | English
- Effective Decision Making (T904)
Halifax | March 12-14, 2013 | English
- Developing Work Plans and Budgets (F706)
Charlottetown | March 19-22, 2013 | English
Browse courses offered in this region
You can also refine your search for courses by Job Type, Subject and Location.
For more information about courses, events and services offered in this region, contact the Atlantic Regional Team.