All public servants are required to contribute actively to the protection of government personnel, information, assets and services. This online self-paced course provides federal employees with the foundational knowledge and tools needed to help them meet their responsibilities in support of the protection of information, individuals and assets, as outlined in the Policy on Government Security. Participants will learn about their role in applying Government of Canada security principles and best practices in their organization.
- implementing physical security measures
- understanding information management security
- understanding information technology security
- ensuring the safety and security of employees
- safeguarding against common security threats and risks