Sending effective emails is an undervalued skill that is often taken for granted. This online self-paced course focuses on how to address, send and distribute emails, including how to select the right recipients and flag emails for action. Participants will review proper email etiquette and learn best practices for forwarding emails and for when to use reply and reply all.
- using the To, Cc and Bcc fields when sending email
- sending with an appropriate priority status
- replying effectively to emails
- applying best practices when forwarding email
- addressing and distributing emails appropriately