Building and supporting a culture of innovation is the responsibility of leaders and employees at all levels. This online self-paced course introduces the importance of committing to innovation, including aspects such as experimentation, risk management and project execution. Participants will learn about business innovation cultures, innovation leadership and ways to attract and nurture innovation in their organizations.
- defining the characteristics of committed and passionate innovation cultures and leaders
- supporting innovation through experimentation
- managing risk in an innovation culture
- ensuring quick project implementation in an innovation culture
- committing to innovation and nurturing innovators