Working towards self-improvement can have lasting positive impacts on your personal life and your professional life. This online self-paced course introduces key principles to keep in mind when committing to self-improvement and explains how to create a plan to organize learning and development activities. Participants will explore common obstacles to self-improvement efforts, and techniques for building and maintaining a successful self-improvement mentoring relationship.
- recognizing the positive impacts of self-improvement efforts
- creating a self-improvement plan in five steps
- maintaining an openness to learning and self-development
- developing a positive self-improvement mentoring relationship
- recognizing common obstacles to self-improvement