A psychologically safe and healthy workplace promotes emotional well-being and supports employee mental health. This online self-paced course examines best practices in developing a psychologically healthy workplace. Participants will learn how mental illness and the work environment are interconnected, including how to create a work environment that reduces stress and promotes mental wellness.
- understanding the impact of mental illness on the workplace
- learning how work experiences impact mental health
- promoting mental well-being at work to benefit both employees and employers
- exploring the reasons for a national standard in Canada for psychological health and safety
- reviewing best practices in promoting mental well-being at work