To fully embrace change, modern work environments must equip their employees to deal with change in a positive way. This online self-paced course examines the impacts of different types of change at work and the range of common reactions to it. Through four different scenarios, participants will explore strategies for harnessing change in the workplace and discover their change resilience profile.
- adapting to changes in teams, software, processes or work locations
- identifying types of change (developmental, transitional, transformational)
- reacting to changes positively
- becoming an active part of change
- predicting, embracing and adapting to change
Learners seeking to learn more about obstacles to change within an organization should also consider Leading Your Team through Change (G021).