Peer coaching offers an open and collaborative way to bring people together to explore specific work-related challenges in a supportive environment conducive to reflection. This course offers an opportunity for a group of six to eight executives to simultaneously explore real-life challenges in their professional lives and work to address these challenges from different viewpoints. Through collective reflection, participants will gain new insights, explore tangible solutions to their individual challenges, and make formal commitments to action.
- understanding the principles and practices of coaching
- finding support through an action-oriented reflection process
- identifying actions to resolve real-time challenges
Each session is led by a certified coach and is divided into three parts:
- Pre-session activity: A short individual reflection to be completed one week before the session (30 minutes)
- Core activity: Facilitated collective reflection in a peer coaching group to explore tangible solutions to individual challenges, with a formal commitment to action (2 hours)
- Follow-up activity: Implementation of the commitment made, and discussion with a peer about the results achieved a few weeks after the session (30 minutes)
Topics vary by offering. To register, identify the discussion(s) you are interested in and select the corresponding offering date.
- September 21, 2021 - French: Trouver l'équilibre dans un poste de cadre : mission possible
- September 23, 2021 - English: Finding Balance in an Executive Role: Mission Possible
- October 28, 2021 - French: Trouver l'équilibre dans un poste de cadre : mission possible
- November 25, 2021 - English: Finding Balance in an Executive Role: Mission Possible