Professionals at all levels need strategic thinking skills to be effective in solving complex problems and advancing organizational goals. This online self-paced course explores the characteristics of strategic thinking, including the ability to focus on a vision, implement new ideas, and develop innovative solutions. Participants will learn how to build their capacity for being creative and dealing with complexity, while being aware of what is happening inside and outside their organization.
- reviewing techniques and outlooks used by strategic thinkers
- developing a clear strategic vision
- thinking about problems creatively
- dealing with complex situations
- using organizational awareness to inform strategic decisions