The social and political landscape within an organization can provide opportunities for positive leadership, which involves influencing others to accomplish team goals. This online self-paced course for directors, managers and supervisors, or anyone who wishes to develop their leadership skills, explores methods and strategies for effectively influencing teams to accept ideas. Participants will learn about the importance of being credible, and how to clarify goals, use positive organizational politics, and create strong relationships by promoting unifying goals.
- clarifying the key concepts
- reviewing different techniques for influencing people
- avoiding negative organizational politics
- creating strong relationships through positive political actions
- using positive politics to promote unifying goals