Honest, open feedback is essential for creating a bond of trust among team members. This course explores the personal strengths needed to provide and to receive feedback, in both face-to-face and virtual discussions. Participants will reflect on potential areas for personal improvement while preparing for feedback discussions with their employees.
- giving and receiving feedback effectively
- comparing formal and informal feedback
- distinguishing between positive and constructive feedback
- understanding unconscious biases, triggers and motivations
- leveraging available tools to support discussions with employees
Course registration is reserved for the participants of the virtual edition of the Supervisor Development Program (SDPv).
This course is part of the learning path for the virtual edition of the Supervisor Development Program (SDPv). Certification for the SDPv must be assigned by a departmental Mandatory Training Coordinator or a Learning Coordinator.
Learn more about the Supervisor Development Program.