Agile Project Management involves proper scheduling and monitoring throughout the project to allow sufficient time to identify and make necessary adjustments. This online self-paced course presents Agile's time-management processes for monitoring and tracking progress, as well as key risk management strategies and quality testing frameworks in Agile. Participants will learn about managing projects using Agile project scheduling activities like setting work-in-progress limits and implementing project buffers.
- identifying four types of buffers suitable for Agile
- calculating project buffers
- maintaining intended value as the project progresses
- monitoring and tracking progress at both the iteration and project levels
- reviewing quality processes and testing in Agile
This course is part of a Skillsoft learning series that covers the objectives for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam. PMI-ACP is a registered mark of Project Management Institute Inc.