Making adjustments to a project plan, budget or schedule is an expected reality for even the most successful of projects. This online self-paced course offers insights for controlling project schedules, costs and closeout, including how to determine when it's time to cancel a project. Participants will learn best practices for correcting schedule variances, and how to bring a healthy project to a successful close.
- keeping projects on schedule
- understanding the basics of earned value management (EVM)
- calculating a project's cost performance index
- knowing when to cancel a project
- identifying activities to complete for a successful project close