In addition to budgeting and scheduling, a project manager is responsible for developing a clear vision of what is required for project success. This online-self paced course examines how to start a project in the right way, which includes developing a project vision, identifying the resources needed, and determining who will do the actual work. Participants will learn how to clarify stakeholder expectations and identify the tasks that need to be carried out throughout the project.
- determining project requirements
- defining a project's scope
- creating a work breakdown structure
- identifying project resources
- building and developing a project team