Projects can become complex undertakings that require a high degree of coordination, monitoring and effort from start to finish. This online self-paced course explores the importance of project integration management, including the Develop the Project Charter and Develop the Project Management Plan processes. Participants will learn the conditions that precipitate project development by examining the fundamental planning strategies necessary for effective project execution.
- describing and exploring the role of project integration management in a project
- identifying business needs that lead to project initiation
- creating, developing and revising a project charter
- devising and executing a project management plan
- recognize the relationships and interactions within the project integration management processes
This course is designed help learners meet continuing education requirements for Project Management Institute (PMI®) credential holders. By completing this course, learners can obtain Professional Development Units (PDUs) for maintaining their PMI® certifications.
This course is aligned with the (Project Management Body of Knowledge) PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition, published by PMI, Inc., 2018. Copyright and all rights reserved. Material from this publication has been reproduced with the permission of PMI, Inc. PMBOK, PMI, PMP and CAPM are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.