Developments in GBA+
Have you heard about the new Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics? Do you know where to find data for Gender-based Analysis Plus (GBA+) and how gender equality goals are being considered in decision making?
Status of Women Canada and the Canada School of Public Service will jointly host a full-day learning event to discuss all things GBA+. Don't miss this opportunity to network with colleagues, hear from the experts and learn more about why GBA+ matters.
The following workshops will be offered on site:
- Gender Budgeting – How GBA+ Fits into the Budget Process
- GBA+ and the New Centre for Gender, Diversity and Inclusion Statistics
- Canada's LGBTQ2 Apology: An Interactive GBA+ Case Study
A portion of this event, including Gender Budgeting – How GBA+ Fits into the Budget Process, will also be available by webcast. Public servants across all regions are invited to participate.
This learning activity is designed for all public servant groups and levels and is offered at no cost.
The School encourages learners to view webcast events in groups to conserve bandwidth and facilitate discussion. To minimize the risk of technical difficulties during the webcast, check connectivity prior to the session by using the School's test link. If you experience any problems, please contact your IM/IT department.
- November 19, 2018 | 8:30 am to 3:15 pm (EST) | Ottawa
- November 19, 2018 | 10:45 am to 12:15 pm and 1:30 to 3:00 pm (EST) | Webcast
Gina Wilson, Deputy Minister, Status of Women Canada
Bilingual with interpretation in official languages
- Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (Guigues Avenue entrance), Ottawa, Ontario
- Available across Canada by webcast
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: