Procuring Artificial Intelligence
Join us for an interactive session on procuring artificial intelligence in the Government of Canada. First, a panel discussion will focus on how AI is impacting everything we do. This will include ethical considerations, possible uses, and tools like the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Source List that facilitate the procurement process. In the second part of the session, you will apply your new knowledge in a hands-on workshop and group activity. We will show you how to utilize these new tools to build your business requirements.
Participate in person or via webcast. Please note that the workshop and group activity will be facilitated in person only. Materials will be made available to webcast participants for reference.
When you register for the session, please confirm your participation in the workshop.
This learning activity is designed for program managers, IT professionals, and procurement specialists and is offered at no cost. All public servant groups and levels are also welcome.
- 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (EST) | Panel Discussion
- 2:45 pm to 4:00 pm (EST) | Workshop
- 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm (EST) | Webcast
- Marc Brouillard, Chief Technology Officer, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Arianne Reza, Assistant Deputy Minister, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Noel Corriveau, Senior Advisor, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Wendy Nixon, Director General, Transport Canada
- Kathleen Webster, Senior Director, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Neil Bouwer, Vice-President, Canada School of Public Service
Bilingual with interpretation in both official languages
Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (Guigues Avenue entrance), Ottawa, Ontario
Available across Canada by webcast
Anti-Racism Learning Series
The Anti-Racism Learning Series provides access to tools, job aids, courses, workshops and events on topics such as anti-Black racism, unconscious bias, disaggregated data, mental health and the challenges faced by visible minorities in the public service.