The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC) is the largest charitable workplace campaign in Canada. Federal public servants across the country have worked tirelessly to implement virtual campaigns to support the GCWCC. Join us as we celebrate the overall generosity of the public service and shine a light on all the teams and individuals who have gone above and beyond in supporting their local communities.
The GCWCC Awards recognize the excellence and achievements of a department, agency or crown corporation's results in fundraising to help improve the lives of Canadians. They celebrate the overall successes in fundraising, ability to engage and motivate employees, use of innovative and creative strategies and ability in highlighting the impact of charitable organizations.
Through this live webcast, participants can learn how public servants have worked to support Canadians during COVID-19 and how donations will make an impact in their communities across the country through the GCWCC. In addition, winners of the 2020 GCWCC Awards will be announced during this live webcast.
Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GCWCC2020.
- Sony Perron, Executive Vice-President and National Chair, GCWCC, Shared Services Canada
- Erin O'Gorman, Associate Secretary and National Co‑Chair, GCWCC, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Melissa Massé, A/Senior Policy Analyst and NCR Youth Co‑Chair, GCWCC, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Kristen Landry, Veterans Service Team Manager and Regional Youth Co-Chair, GCWCC, Veterans Affairs Canada
- Eileen Dooley, CEO, HealthPartners
- Dan Clement, CEO, United Way Centraide Canada