The CSPS Digital Accelerator is a transformative learning experience that helps teams transition to new digital ways of working using real business problems by applying collaborative, open, human-centred and iterative ways of defining problems and prototyping solutions. Demo Day is a presentation and celebration of the hard work these teams have undertaken during the past 10 weeks of the Digital Accelerator program! This year's cohort features 8 teams from 7 different departments.
This event will showcase the results of this year's Digital Accelerator program and will present the business solutions, prototypes, potential use cases, and insights learned along the way. Presentations will be made by teams from the Canada School of the Public Service, Indigenous Services Canada, Innovation Science and Economic Development Canada, Social Development Canada, the Canada Revenue Agency, Transport Canada, and Fisheries and Oceans Canada.
Find inspiration for your projects by learning from others about how they addressed optimizing data capture and reporting, workflow and process redesign, innovations in recruitment and staffing, and more!
- Taki Sarantakis, President, Canada School of Public Service
Neil Bouwer, Vice-President, Canada School of Public Service
- Nadine Davis, Director of Business Opportunities and Transformation Strategies Division, Digital Transformation Program, Canada Revenue Agency
- Kathy Graham, Director General for Marine Planning and Conservation, Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Sean Boots, Public Servant-in-Residence, Carleton University, Policy Advisor, Canadian Digital Service
- Manu Kabahizi, Head of Consulting, Canadian Digital Services
Irene-Ann Lacroix, Lead, Participant Experience, CSPS Digital Accelerator, Canada School of Public Service
Erica Vezeau, Director General, Digital Academy, Canada School of Public Service