The Right of Access: A Right for All
To mark Right to Know Week, join Caroline Maynard, the Information Commissioner of Canada, and three guests as they discuss the importance of access to information in Canadian society.
They will provide public servants with expert insights and new awareness of a citizen's right to access information held by government institutions. The session will also explore transparency and openness in government.
This learning activity is designed for all public servant groups and levels and is offered at no cost.
The School encourages learners to view webcast events in groups to conserve bandwidth and facilitate discussion. To minimize the risk of technical difficulties during the webcast, check connectivity prior to the session by using the School's test link. If you experience any problems, please contact your IM/IT department.
September 25, 2018 | 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm (EDT)
- Caroline Maynard, Information Commissioner of Canada
- Sandra George, Director of Investigations, Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
- Christopher Nardi, Journalist, Journal de Montréal
- Annie Plouffe, Director of Access to Information and Privacy, Public Services and Procurement Canada
Bilingual with interpretation in official languages
- Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (Guigues Avenue entrance), Ottawa, Ontario
- Available across Canada by webcast
The School's activities and initiatives
- Date modified: