- I would like all information and documents related to the nomination process 18-CES-LPB-DM-110696, including (but not limited to) merit criteria, number of candidates considered, area of selection, justification for a non-advertised process, reasons for not considering David Lessard-Gauvin, reasoning behind Anne Letellier being the only candidate considered, communication between those involved in the process and/or human resources, reasons in favour of rehiring Anne Letellier despite her departure from the School on April 23, 2018, etc.
- List of incentives, promises, advantages, or similar encouraging Anne Letellier to transfer to the School in Fall 2018.
- Date when the School first communicated with Anne Letellier about her eventual return to the School in Fall 2018. All exchanges related to this eventual return (email, telephone conversations, etc.).
- I would like access to all documents and information explaining why the School did not proceed with an indeterminate selection process to fill post 00216847 when it became vacant following Anne Letellier's departure on April 23, 2018.
- All guidelines, policies, standards, or other similar documents on criteria that must be followed by School employees when making a choice between non-advertised and advertised processes.
- I would also like all documents establishing full-time equivalent CR-04 positions in the Quebec regional office for fiscal years 2016–2017, 2017–2018, and 2018–2019, including actual outcomes and budgeting according to the case. I would like all versions of these documents to track the evolution of CR-04 needs over time. Please identify the version date of each document.
- All guidelines, policies, standards, or similar documents on expectations/criteria/principles to be respected by School employees when transferring from another department to the School.
- The final paragraph on page 29 of the release package provided for access request A-2018-00011 mentions that a meeting would be held with various officials. I would like all documents surrounding this or similar meetings, including emails and attachments for this meeting, Outlook invites with attachments, all other Outlook agenda items, documents created for use in or pertaining to the meeting, notes taken during the meeting by those in attendance, meeting minutes, and summaries of the meeting, etc.
|Disclosed in part