The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC) is the largest charitable workplace campaign in Canada. Last year, federal public servants and retirees raised over $30 million for HealthPartners, United Way Centraide Canada and thousands of registered charities across Canada.
In these difficult times, millions of Canadians are feeling the impacts of COVID-19 in all aspects of their lives. Now more than ever, the GCWCC remains vital to supporting our communities across the country.
Join us as we kick off this year's campaign with a special virtual launch event. Through this live webcast, participants can learn how the GCWCC is adapting to a virtual campaign, how public servants have worked to support Canadians during COVID-19 and how they can continue to make an impact in their communities through the GCWCC.
Join the conversation on social media using the hashtag #GCWCC2020
Learn more about this year's GCWCC.
- Her Excellency the Right Honourable Julie Payette, Governor General of Canada
- Ian Shugart, Clerk of the Privy Council and Secretary to the Cabinet, Privy Council Office
- Dr. Theresa Tam, Chief Public Health Officer of Canada, Public Health Agency of Canada
- Claudette Commanda, GCWCC Elder-in-Residence
- Sony Perron, Associate Deputy Minister, Indigenous Services Canada
- Erin O'Gorman, Associate Secretary, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Melissa Massé, GCWCC Youth NCR Co-Chair, Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Kristen Landry, GCWCC Youth Regional Co-Chair, Veterans Affairs Canada