Power Chat: Diversity and Inclusion for Mental Health in the Workplace
Greater diversity and inclusion in the workplace is critical to building a psychologically healthy environment. It also helps employees better serve a diverse Canadian public. Everyone has a role to play in embracing a culture of trust, care and respect within the public service.
Join this panel discussion to hear best practices for individuals, teams and organizations in taking action to support a diverse, inclusive and mentally healthy workplace.
This learning activity is designed for all public servant groups and levels and is offered at no cost.
October 12, 2018 | 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm (EDT)
- Adenike Orimoloye, Unit Head, Health Products and Food Branch, Health Canada
- Jeremy Dias, Executive Director, Canadian Centre for Gender and Sexual Diversity
- Francine Séguin, Senior Human Resources Research Analyst, Governance, Planning and Policies, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
- Alexis Ford-Ellis, Director, Wellness, Workplace Branch, Department of Justice Canada
Louise Mignault, Senior Director, Employment Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Bilingual with interpretation in official languages
- Collaboration Lounge, Académie De-La-Salle, 373 Sussex Drive (Guigues Avenue entrance), Ottawa, Ontario
- Available across Canada by webcast