Solving complex problems often involves devising multiple solutions, each with their own pros and cons. This online self-paced course examines different approaches to problem solving, including defining ideal states and generating practical solutions to difficult problems. Participants will learn to apply different problem-solving techniques, including group brainstorming, to help avoid common pitfalls when choosing between multiple solutions.
- identifying ideal solutions
- generating alternative solutions and compromises
- using group brainstorming to find solutions
- evaluating alternative solutions
- avoiding common solution-planning pitfalls and delays