Motivational leadership can inspire people to take action, to get things done, and to contribute to the success of an organization. This online self-paced course for leaders at all levels explores the power of motivation and examines a selection of effective motivational strategies. Participants will review practical techniques to boost both team and individual motivation, such as encouraging intrinsic motivation, using existing workplace processes and inspiring through involvement, validation and development.
- identifying common misconceptions about motivation
- encouraging intrinsic motivation
- exploring ways to inspire the members of a team
- motivating individual employees
- identifying existing workplace processes that can foster motivation