Sarah Plouffe has over 27 years of experience in the federal public service. She began her career at Statistics Canada, where she worked on the Program for the International Assessment of Adult Competencies.
In 2010, Sarah made the leap from research to policy and joined the Essential Skills team at Employment and Social Development Canada. As Program Director, she implemented the newly created Student Placement Program.
In 2021, as Executive Director, she continued her career at Service Canada, Citizen Services Branch, where she supported the passport services network during the pandemic.
Sarah is a trained educator. She has both a bachelor's degree and a master's degree in education, which is her first and eternal passion, since she sees limitless potential in each individual. The greatest reward for educators is to witness the exact moments when new knowledge is created in learners' hearts and minds!
- Orientation for Directors General
- New Directors Program
- Peer Coaching Groups for Executives
- Thrive Series: Unleashing Resiliency During Change
- Thrive Series: Fostering a Human-Centered Workplace
- Thrive Series: Engagement and Empowerment Begin with Us
- Program and policy development
- Research and statistical analysis
- Networking and partnerships
- Education and skills
- Mental health and resilience
- Executive leadership
- Certified Coach
- Insights Discovery Facilitator
- Master's Degree, Education, Measurement and Evaluation (Statistics), University of Ottawa
- Bachelor's Degree, Education, Université du Québec en Outaouais