Neeta Thawani is a researcher, policy analyst, and coach with over 10 years of experience in the federal public service. Neeta has wide-ranging experience in Indigenous health in the areas of research and evidence-informed approaches, program management, policy analysis, and continuous improvement. She attributes her success in these areas to strong relationships and collaborating with partners and colleagues.
Neeta is passionate about humanizing leaders and developing and sustaining happy, healthy and high-performing teams in the public service.
- Supervisor Development Program
- Manager Development Program
- Life Coach Certification, Wayfinder Coaching (International Coaching Federation–certified)
- Ph.D. in Experimental Medicine, McGill University
- B.Sc. in Health Sciences, McGill University