Common learning component
Using experiential learning, this in-person phase gives you the opportunity to advance your leadership skills and behaviours. You will get to know yourself as a leader and learn about the myths, realities and expectations surrounding your new role.
Over the course of four and a half days, you will:
- learn effective strategies for leading change, engaging resources and achieving results
- better understand the systems, structures, and strategies needed to navigate in a complex and ever-changing environment
- gain insight into your personal effectiveness as a leader and your impact on others
- build and foster productive networks and relationships
- better understand the notions of stress, resiliency and organizational well-being